Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lost At the Peak of Shivapuri Hill

The third attempt to scale the Shivapuri Peak was much easier.

Was lost when took the wrong direction from the Baba’s hut at Baghdwar. The jungle onward from Baghdwar becomes truly a wild one. Gigantic trees, thick bushes, fallen logs, and eerie sounds. But did not encounter any wildlife except the monkeys in my last hike. and the birds…enjoyed the birds taking me as a predator and chirping and following my movements as they do when a cat goes near their nest…Still every hiker I found on the trail including myself seemed fearful of encountering one.

I could have asked the Babas at the Baghdwar for the way to the Shivapuri height. But what I enjoyed most…and also felt proud to answer yes was “Are you alone?”Later I also found the direction signs on a tree near the Baba’s Kuti & temple.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Enjoyed reading your trekking adventures. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Haste you know me near of your DeraApril 02, 2009 6:41 PM

    All Copied by Google search hahhahahahaha, you can't do your self? this is already we saw in google. so better try to your slef Daamit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey man, if you mean the pics, you're right...i don't have a camera...n all pics are from the net...but all written works are my own experiences...not copied...and if anyone with copyright to the pics has objection, please let me know...i'll delete that pic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete